Thursday, April 8, 2010

Siemens proud to sponsor plenary session!

I am thrilled to be heading to Indianapolis for AONE tomorrow morning! I am looking forward to catching up with many colleagues, learning from the excellent plenary and educational sessions planned, and getting a chance to visit the Exhibit Hall to see new innovations and offerings from the vendors. I am especially excited for the keynote speaker for AONE's opening session this year. Siemens is once again the sponsor of this event which will feature David Whyte, author and poet. He has done amazing work with the leadership teams of many organizations as they consider the importance of communication and the value it can bring if done effectively. For those attending, I think you will find his talk very enlightening. We are proud to be sponsoring the keynote address for AONE and I hope to connect with many of you while we are in Indianapolis this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment