Friday, April 9, 2010

Hello from Indy!

I made it to Indy without issue. That is a first for me - I am directionally challenged.

I attended the New Member and First Time Attendees Networktonight. I know, I'm not new to the AONE meetings; but I like going to this first meeting to talk to newcomers and see the excitement in their eyes. It reminds me of the first meeting I attended.

Tonight's meeting was great! We had a "Speed Date-Like" meeting. Each of us had to ask and answer questions within 3 minutes and then move on to the next person. It was a great way to introduce myself to numerous people and learn about their roles, experiences, and history as nursing leaders.

See you all tomorrow morning for the Opening Ceremony at 08:00.

Be well.
Mark Ambler, RN
twitter.com/MarkInfoRN
Follow the conversation on Twitter - use #aone with each tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment