Saturday, April 10, 2010

AONE Concurrent Session Update

This afternoon I attended several great sessions presented by extraordinary leaders. I love listening to the stories of leaders and how they are overcoming issues that each of us face.

One of the sessions I would like to highlight was the session titled: Design and Implementation of an Interdisciplinary Shared Governance Model. Why am I teasing out just this one session? One of the presenters was Amy Brown, MS, RN, NE-BC; a fellow 2008 Nurse Manager Fellow alumna.

It was great to see how Amy and Vanita (pictured above) presented a topic that was noticeably near to their core. I really enjoy seeing how each of the Nurse Manager Fellows continue to branch out and lead in different ways. All sessions were a great learning experience. I can't wait for tomorrow.

Be well.
Mark Ambler, RN
twitter.com/MarkInfoRN
Follow the conversation on Twitter - use #aone with each tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment