Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Charting My Course - Rob Rose Region 1 BOD

Cannot believe the AONE annual meeting is almost here, it seems like yesterday I was blogging from Indiana. I am sure by now your travel arrangements have been made, and like me you are trying to to clear your desk before you leave. This year's annual meeting looks to be even more exciting than last year, if that can be possible. I cannot wait to hear our opening keynote speaker: The Music Paradigm with Roger Nierenberg! The breakout session will also have such pertinent and timely subjects, it will be hard to choose which ones to go to. Our exhibit hall and passport to prize program is a must and every year I get excited to see if I win one of the great prizes... and never do... but this year is my year, I can feel it!! As most of you know, I am the Board of Directors networking expert and look forward to dancing with all of you at our President's Welcome Reception. See you in Sunny San Diego :) - Rob Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment