Friday, December 11, 2009

Welcome to the AONE Blog


Hello my fellow socially networked nursing leaders! This is my first post for the brand new AONE Blog (still has that new blog smell). Just a little background on me: I am a 2008 AONE Nurse Manager Fellow and have been a local, state, or national member of the organization since I became a nursing leader almost ten years ago; and I am a social media enthusiast. I will be posting information to this blog about the upcoming AONE 43rd Annual Meeting & Exposition.


Last week marked the opening of registration for the 2010 Annual Meeting. If you haven’t done so, you should complete the early registration to get the “early bird” discount. Think of it as a holiday gift for yourself that you got at a discount!


The 2010 Annual Meeting will be held in Indianapolis, Indiana… varoom, varoom, varoom. The 2010 Annual Meeting promises to be another great experience for all nursing leaders. Let’s not forget the Exhibit Hall – can you say free pens?!! I’m getting ready to complete the registration process. I’ll blog at you later.


Be well.
Mark Ambler

twitter.com/OSUMarkRN

No comments:

Post a Comment