Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Annual Meeting Registration


I just finished my registration for the AONE Annual Meeting. What a breeze! I was able to complete the online registration within 10 minutes and my confirmation arrived in my inbox in less than a minute. Most of my information was already populated thanks to the AONE member database.

I had to pay by check since my institution covers the registration fee. That was easy too. My email confirmation is the bill that I easily forwarded to our office associate who generates the payment. What happened next was amazing... I was able to register for my hotel stay and all of the personal information entered from the meeting registration carried over to the hotel registration. Presto! I'm ready for the meeting.

Be well.
Mark Ambler, RN
twitter.com/OSUMarkRN

No comments:

Post a Comment