Friday, February 26, 2010

Online Program Planner


Have you tried the Online Program Planner for AONE’s 43rd Annual Meeting and Exposition? It is SWEET! The Program Planner is designed to give you up-to-date information about all the program details. You can browse by date or type of session. You can also conduct a more advanced search using the author’s name or institution.

You MUST check out the tools available under My Itinerary! They allow you to print your selected sessions, add your own comments, export your itinerary to excel, and download a link to your iPhone or Blackberry. I just tried this with my iPhone (yes, I am a Mac). It works great! I will now be ready to attend all sessions and will know exactly where to go without getting lost - well, I'll still get lost.

Be well.
Mark Ambler, RN
twitter.com/OSUMarkRN

No comments:

Post a Comment